Changes in ABC Analyzer 4.2.0Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, by Michael Banzon
Write to the author
ABC Analyzer 4.2.0 is scheduled for release on May 18th 2010.
This release resolves many issues regarding various aspects of the program including but not limited to:
- Error occurring when interacting with the user interface while calculating or updating views (Ref.: 1141, 1144).
- Various errors occurring when opening ABC Project Files and templates (Ref.: 1142, 1146, and 1149).
- Error occurring during the standard percentage categorization (Ref.: 1145).
- The issue reporting form now gives the possibility to preview the screen shot for visual confirmation before submitting (Ref.: 1137).
The 4.2.0 release also includes many new features alongside improvements for the vast amount of features already included in previous releases.
- The dynamic updating feature has been re-made. For now dynamic updating is disabled for datasets below 15,000 items (Ref.: 1084, 1098, and 1099).
- The Overview tab has had a minor makeover. Single clicking categories will enable/disable then (indicated by a small cross) and double clicking will perform a select-only/select-all based on previous selection. Only clicking the number can now create a Click Report (Ref.: 1077).
- The license form has now been given the possibility to change and setup connections trough a proxy server (Ref.: 1163).
|Previous post: “100% customer satisfaction” & “Customer is King”|
|Next post: Get Help & Support|