ABC Analyzer 4.2.4Friday, June 25th, 2010, by Michael Banzon
Write to the author
On June 25th ABC Analyzer 4.2.4 was released. This is a minor release that fixes some issues that have occurred in the software – including but not limited to:
- An issue where creating templates with a specific folder definition wouldn’t allow the user to actually select a folder.
- An issue where updating the Movements Graph view with a different data set would produce an error based on the view selections made on the previous data set.
- Field parsing errors in the imported data can now be ignored when using templates.
- License information can now be read from a static setup file without the need for online verification. To utilize this feature please contact The ABC Softwork Support Dep. for assistance.
- Proxy settings can now be read from a static setup file. To utilize this feature please contact The ABC Softwork Support Dep. for assistance.
- An issue where the output of the FileDate()-function would output the wrong date when using templates.
- An issue where opening a cross table in Excel would result in incorrect sorting of column and/or row names.
- When making a custom categorization setup the “OK” button will trigger the action to make a new categorization.
- The data view window from clicking items in the graph views are now in the front by default.
- Making click reports from the Graph and Movements views now function properly.
- An issue where clicking in the the categories when making a custom design wouldn’t select the category.
- An issue where uncategorized items would produce duplicate rows in the Overview when viewing custom categorizations.
- The new categorization tab now functions properly when selecting various options.
|Previous post: Update trouble caused by browser error|
|Next post: Eva Solo made it to the front page of the Danish “Supply Chain Magasinet”|