On December 1st ABC-tool version 3.2.5 was released. This updated contains fixes for various issues described below:
- Various issues regarding import and refresh have been addressed.
- When displaying numbers the program will no longer use the settings supplied during the import. Instead it will display numbers the same way as Excel and Windows do. To change this it is required to change the operating system settings.
- Filter: Negated string comparisons added (‘Does not start with’, ‘Does not end with’ and ‘Does not contain’).
- Fixed issue where search would result in an error in crosstable.
- Double clicking ABC projects now correctly opens ABC-tool with the file loaded.
- Formula calculated columns now calculates the correct values.